Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moments


(~Goodbye to Romance~
Picture copyright of Liliana Sanchez
Link: Goodbye to Romance)

Alone she lies
Broken
Lost in her memories
Memories of those she loves
The lost angel
With broken wings

Alone

Lying on her bed
In her dark room
Wishing they were with her right now
Wishing she had someone
Wishing they didn't have to fight
Wishing she was alive

Tears
Running down her cheeks
Minutes
Ticking by on the clock
She doesn't move

I'm sorry
They tell her
As they watch her
One day we'll be together again
I'm sorry

Think of the moments
That pass by
The wings
Her soul
The memories
Her heart
How can it be?
As she softly sings
Herself to sleep

Alone in her room
For the soft touch of a hand
Running through her hair
Aching
She doesn't know what to do
A desprate cry for help
A cry for someone to comfort her

The moments of her life
Are slipping by
And she can't help but forget
That she will be alone
Is alone

No one there for her
Shadows as her friend
Trapped
In her misery
She wants them back

Come back
Come back
She cries out to them
Cries out to life
Don't leave me alone...
Don't leave me alone
I need someone
Return my life

Return it

Return those moments

Return them to

Me...

~Stephanie~ ~Wednesday, 23rd January 2008~ ~5:28pm~

1 comment:

Luca said...

Great poetry! It's liked me very much. It seems you're soffering..That you was leave by someone dear to you.I can't understund you, but only imagine that you're feeling inside you